Driving theory course
- Driving theory course consists of a basic part and additional part. Basic part is 12 hours long.
- For categories A1, A and B the additional part is 6 extra hours
- For category AM the additional part is 3 hours long
- We also offer driving in a driving simulator as a part of the driving theory course
- The driving theory courses take place at the AMZS driving school locations: Dunajska cesta 128, Ljubljana and Trubarjeva 2, Trebnje.
Requirements for enrolment
- A candidate can take part in theory courses for driving categories: AM(H) – when at least 15 years old, A1 – when he is 15,5 years old, A2, A and B – when he is 16 years old
- Filled out the enrolment form in the driving school office
- Valid form of identification (ID or passport)
- Payment of the course or of a package including the course