V AMZS centrih lahko registracijo in zavarovanje vozila uredite hitro in enostavno. Člani AMZS, obst...
Passenger Cars – Advanced Safe Driving Course
Passenger car drivers can upgrade the skills they attained in the basic safe driving course by continuing with an advanced course. During the basic safe driving course for motorists, exercises become more demanding as the course progresses. In the advanced course, participants first review some exercises that were introduced in the basic course and have the opportunity to practice those exercises at higher speeds. Participants then perform new training exercises that are even more demanding.
The advanced course for motorists consists of a theoretical component, and a practical component which participants complete using their own vehicles. This is a full day course with a one-hour break for lunch.
The advanced driving course for motorists is intended for all those who wish to upgrade the skills they obtained in the basic course. During this course, participants have more time to talk with the instructor. In the scope of the theoretical component, the instructor focuses primarily on the effects of speed on safe driving, and also on how to brake in emergency situations. In addition, participants will also learn about the use a vehicle’s active and passive safety devices.
Participants then move to the circuit, where they complete emergency braking exercises with ABS, on various surfaces and at various speeds. This is followed by exercises on avoiding an unexpected obstacle, determining correct safety distance, and how to react in the event that the car skids.
You can register by calling the toll-free number 080 26 36 or by contacting us by email at email@example.com. Courses are run for groups of up to 10 people. In the event that too few participants register for a particular date, the course will be changed to the next appropriate date and participants will be notified in due time.
- the basics of safety and hazard evasion,
- tyres and their effect on safe driving,
- under and over steering and the role of ESC,
- methods of braking and the functioning of ABS and ESC,
- the effects of speed on reaction time and on braking distance
- exercises on emergency braking on different surfaces and at different speeds,
- exercises on reacting to skids and obstacle avoidance,
- Under and over steering – braking in bends and at various speeds,
- exercises on avoiding obstacles by braking while changing lanes and at different speeds,
- training exercises on determining the correct safety distance at various speeds